1 1/4 C creamy peanut butter (I prefer Jif reduced fat)
1 C unsalted butter, softened
3/4 C white sugar
3/4 C packed light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 C all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 C butterscotch chips
1/2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter, white sugar, and brown
sugar for 2 minutes. Add in the eggs and vanilla, and continue to beat for another 2 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Stir to combine.
4. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture. Stir thoroughly until all flour is incorporated.
5. Add the butterscotch and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
6. Use a spoon to scoop out about 2 Tablespoons of dough. Roll it into a ball in your hands. Place cookie dough balls on non-stick baking sheet. I pushed some extra chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies too.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and tops have cracks.
8. Remove cookies from oven and let continue to cook on baking sheet another 5 minutes.
9. Place cookies on a wire rack to cool completely